I still remember the first time I tried this DIY air freshener. I was in my first year of university and living in residence. What university student doesn’t love a quick and easy, budget friendly DIY project for their dorm room? This simple DIY air freshener works especially well in small spaces (dorm rooms, bathrooms, closets, entry ways, etc…).
You will need:
- a small glass jar
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 8-10 drops of your favorite essential oil
Combine the 1/4 cup of baking soda and 8-10 drops of essential oil in the small glass jar, stirring well as you combine to avoid clumping and to evenly distribute the oil.
Replace approximately every thirty days. This is a great opportunity to experiment with a new fragrance!
Let me know if you have any suggestions for great smelling essential oils or fragrance oils.
Follow me on Twitter – @_itsmarley_
Follow me on Instagram – marleyjustine
And don’t forget to follow this new blog if you’re not already doing so!
- DIY Carpet Deodorizer (livelaughloveblogforever.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Air, Carpet and Fabric Fresheners (inkandearth.wordpress.com)
- Creating Your Own Natural Air Fresheners (michaeljaccarinodc.wordpress.com)
- DIY Deodorant Paste (barbsfitublog.wordpress.com)
- Your Air Freshener Could Be Putting Your Heart at Risk – Here Are 4 Safer Alternatives (liveinthenow.com)