Maybe I am still caught up in the excitement of getting engaged but I have given Tom full control when it comes to planning our honeymoon. That being said, I have specified that I do not want to be kept in the dark. During Tom’s planning process he will have to reveal details such as the location (and not a broad description, I want to know exactly where I am staying), the dates, what we will be doing, etc…
I’m not too worried. First of all, we haven’t even set a wedding date yet, there is always a chance Tom will forget about our little deal by the time we start planning the honeymoon. But perhaps more importantly, Tom just pulled off what I consider an absolutely incredible proposal. I’m kind of excited to see what he comes up with for the honeymoon.
What’s your dream honeymoon?
Follow me on Twitter – @_itsmarley_
Follow me on Instagram – marleyjustine
And don’t forget to follow this new blog if you’re not already doing so!
- I’m Engaged! (marleyjustine.wordpress.com)
- Spent Your Honeymoon in Sri Lanka (juiceblendz.wordpress.com)
- Mayan Riviera offers an unforgettable Honeymoon (instylefashionone.com)
- Have A Fantastic Destination Wedding (sodreamsafari.wordpress.com)
- Which Is The Best Hawaiian Island For Honeymoons? (jofitzsimons.com)